Tuesday, March 29, 2011

VGCulture - Music - Deadmau5's cube has Super Mario Bros. 3 on it

Skip to 3:20

Source: Youtube Channel 794littleman794

Sorry for the noise, it's mainly to show Deadmau5 using the cube to show clips of Super Mario Bros. 3.  Just a while ago, I posted a video of Deadmau5's setup playing "Vampire Killer" from Castlevania".  Deadmau5 has been releasing music for quite a while and has become a mainstream hit sensation with his catchy tunes and high energy beats from his music.  He is known to have some videogame background and has played Minecraft with the community many times before.  I found out about Deadmau5 from a friend December 2010 (yeah, pretty late) and really liked the way he arranged his mixes and utilizes his equipments.  His music may sound like plain loops, but those who listen to the genre often enough can appreciate what is greatly produced and what was randomly laid down on tracks.

Source: Youtube Channel KasumiChanTV

He was also featured on Activision's DJ Hero 2.  I haven't bought or even played the game yet, but I did enjoy it when I tried the first one.  The only problem I had with it was that it charged nearly $60-80 for the controller with the game costing $50-$60.  So when it finally gets a huge discount, I'll probably buy it (it'll be only music game.  That's right, I didn't guy Guitar Hero, Rock Band or anything.  I always played it at a friend's house).  Anyways, I recommend checking out his stuff: http://www.deadmau5.com/

Source: Engadget - A day with deadmau5: LEDs, Super Mario, and techno

No comments:

Post a Comment