Friday, March 11, 2011

VGCulture - Humor - Miku Miku Dance with Snake Texture

Let's end the week with something light-hearted.  So I'm still working on Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and haven't beaten it yet.  I did manage to get through Medal of Honor and Bionic Commando: Rearmed this week though.  I'm going to finish MGS3 so that I can move onto playing MGS4.  Anyways, here some funny videos to watch:

Source: Youtube Channel xCrimsonAngelfirex


Source: Youtube Channel Cal12345123


Source: Youtube Channel Gotsutokkotsu1

Hope this made everyone laugh or smile as hard as I did.

Note: Miku Miku Dance is a program derived from the Hatsune Miku Vocaloid program made by Yamaha for those who wanted to create a dance sequence with the singing.  I'll be talking about it next week.  Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment