Friday, March 18, 2011

GameLight - Dong Dong Never Die

It's getting late and I'm super tired from this week.  So to keep the post short, I present to you a crazy fan-made fighter by a group of developers in China who decided to take 18,000+ pictures and make a game.

Source: Youtube Channel Vysethedetermined2

I don't know too much about the game other than the fact that it took 3 years to make and uses photos of real places and people to create the backdrop and sprites of the game.  The animation is pretty fluid from what the video shows and the special effects really work with the game.  It's more of something to play and laugh about rather than a game to get competitive with.  I hear there's net play on it too.  It was created using Fighter Maker by enterbrain which was released back in 2001.  I'm downloading it now to check it out, but I don't think I'll really get to enjoy the story or any of the dialogue since my Chinese isn't up to snuff.  Check out the video on Youtube for the links to the descriptions of the game and the link for downloading it.  Enjoy and have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment