Thursday, May 23, 2013

NewNews - Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition for PC

Official Site: http://www.themortalkombat.com/
Source: Youtube Channel machinima

Mortal Kombat 9 was released for consoles 2 years ago and has since then accumulated a number of DLCs.  The Komplete Edition of Mortal Kombat was released for consoles and now has been confirmed to have a port of it for PC.  I've never been a huge fan of Mortal Kombat, but I did enjoy playing it whenever I got the chance.  Seeing how my PS3 suffers from lack of Hard Drive space due to all the fighting games I have installed on it.  So I skipped out on purchasing Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition despite it being at an incredible price of $14.99 on Amazon.  But now that it's coming out on PC, I might consider getting it for my computer since I have over 12x the space that my PS3's hard drive does.  My PC is also lacking in fighting games lately considering how much I played in college.  I just hope it doesn't require going through Games for Windows Live or Origin.  It'd be nice if it was available for Steam and just goes through that.  Also, I'm still waiting for Skullgirls to get on PC.

Source:
-Joystiq - Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition konfirmed for PC in July

No comments:

Post a Comment