Tuesday, May 14, 2013

GameLight - Metro: Last Light

Official Site: http://enterthemetro.com/us/
Source: Youtube Channel gamespot

I've bought, but haven't played Metro 2033.  Metro: Last Light continues the story of Metro 2033, but it seems a little different.  Having not played the first or this one yet, I'm not sure what to expect.  From what I understand, Metro: Last Light is supposed to be dark, gritty, and really tough.  I see comments on comparisons with the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series in that it's sort of a survival, open-world first-person shooter type of game.  From the video, the game looks kind of slow.  But I can see how it can be pretty intense with limited resources and such a vast map to traverse in.  There are many games that look boring in video form but are incredibly fun when played.  I'll probably give the game a chance once I've completed the first one.  Metro: Last Light is now available for PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment