Thursday, May 16, 2013

NewNews - Bonus Magic Find and Exp in Diablo 3

Official Site: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/
Source: Youtube Channel AdriaCraft

It's been a year since the release of Diablo 3 and Blizzard wants to celebrate by giving a bonus 25% Magic find and Exp gain to all players who log in and play between May 15th till May 21st.  The bonus buff stacks on top of any other magic find and exp boosts the player already has and will exceed the 300% magic find cap.  For me, I mainly want to get back in and level up my characters that haven't reached level 60 yet.  Paragon levels I have pretty much given up on and is just a nice little addition/incentive to continue playing my level 60 characters.

Diablo 3 had a rough start and many people ended up not liking the game.  People still voice very loudly of how much they hate the game.  But that's okay, there is still a community of players who enjoy the game and are still playing it.  I didn't like how the story evolved and concluded, but I did enjoy the game a lot and is the reason why I played it for over 200+ hours and still plan to play once in a while.  I'm actually hoping for an expansion for Diablo 3 with new classes, a new chapter, and lots of extra goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment