Thursday, August 25, 2011

GameLight - CrimeCraft Bleedout out on Steam

Steam Site: http://store.steampowered.com/app/38830/

Source: Youtube Channel KiillWiithMe

Crime Craft Bleedout is a free-to-play, 3rd-Person MMORPG shooter that has a unique approach on Co-op and PvP.  Everything in CrimeCraft that isn't in the city is instanced.  This means that you'll be put into a level on your own and sometimes you'll be playing in a level with other people in it doing their own quests.  Players can help each other out as enemies are everywhere.  Players can purchase guns, upgrade them, change their apparel, level up and such.  It's a unique blend of the MMORPG genre with competitive 3rd-person shooters where levels, skills and items are persistent, but the action and ability to react quickly and aim true is still the necessary takes needed to win a fight.  I'll admit that the game can get boring after a while, but I found it oddly relaxing and somewhat challenging.  Also, with everything instanced, I don't have to keep running towards an area in order to fulfill my quest.  Just this week, CrimeCraft Bleedout was announced to have released on Steam, so I'm guessing that you can use your steam account to log in.  I had stopped playing a while ago because it took too much hard drive space (but now I have a 1TB hard drive, so it's okay) and it was a drag logging in with an account I didn't play on very often.  So now that it's on Steam, I think I'll dive back into it and start playing again.  It'd be a fun distraction from all the other games I'm playing at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment