Tuesday, August 30, 2011

GameLight - MineCraft 1.8 Adventure Mode to be added soon

Official Site: http://www.minecraft.net/

Source: Youtube Channel GrynarGaming

I've played the demo of Minecraft and knew I would like it and spend hours and hours on it, which is exactly why I didn't buy it.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend a lot of time building something and then call it quits afterwards, but with multiplayer capabilities, an adventure mode being added, and tons of mods by the community being added, I can't help but feel that it's perhaps worth my time and money.  Adventure Mode will have a stronger focus on an Action RPG aspect rather than a sand-box builder with randomly generated dungeons, more monsters, maybe some quests, an experience system, and weapons.  This is mainly what would get me to start playing it.  It was one of the main reasons I was attracted to Terraria with the ability to adventure around the world rather than just pure building stuff.  Minecraft is still in its pre-purchase beta phase, and so players can still buy it for $15 before it's official and completed (which will then be sold for $20).  If you're not sure about the game, try out the free demo at the official website up on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment