Tuesday, August 16, 2011

NewNews - BF3, DotA 2, ME3 and LPC Videos

Woke up this morning and suddenly saw a bunch of videos to games worth taking a look at:

Source: Youtube Channel eavision

Battlefield 3 is looking more and more incredible as EA slowly brings out their videos.  I'm looking forward to all parts of this game and what DICE has to offer.  They have impressed me with Battlefield Bad Company 2 and even more with Medal of Honor (2010) in terms of audio, so I'm extra excited about BF3 as DICE and EA will take everything they have done in the past few years and create a masterpiece of a game for the 3rd iteration.

Source: Youtube Channel machinima

Just today, I was wondering "when will valve show anything related to Defense of the Ancients 2?"  Sure enough, I saw this video (released yesterday).  I'm not too keen on the elitists and fanboys bantering on about DotA, LoL and HoN or any other MOBA game, but I'm still very excited about seeing all my favorite characters in a full fledged game.

Source: Youtube Channel IGNentertainment

I REALLY need to play through Mass Effect 1 & 2, especially since I bought both of them close to a year ago now.  It's looking pretty great, and it seems to be much more action oriented than from it's first installment.

Source: Youtube Channel gamespot

Before deciding to play this game, I should really check out all the other games Suda51 has worked on.  I think it's an interesting contrast between violence and pop-inspired themes.  I can't help but think of Dead Rising when I look at this game, except that it's in a school.  Oh well, it's Suda51, should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment