Friday, August 26, 2011

GameLight - Counter Strike: Global Offensive

A trailer/teaser has been put out!!!

Source: Youtube Channel Barkz0rWins

More so, a gameplay video is up too!

Source: Youtube Channel Barkz0rWins

Counter-Strike has always been more of a casual game for me since I played with friends a lot in the past.  I also really like playing a lot of the mods, crazy maps, and custom rules.  When I played competitively, I always had such incredible skill to allow other players to get a headshot out of me with one shot.  To put it simply, I sucked at the game (and it's alright).  I enjoy the game.  It's pretty straight forward, there's a lot of experimentation to be tested, and it's pretty fast-paced since it's a bit more arcade-like compared to other tactical shooters such as Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, Battlefield and such where aiming down sight, covering, and tactics is important.  It seems that Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is leaning more towards the casual side like most games do as it evolves so that more people can enjoy it.  Some people will hate it (some people still play CS 1.6) and other will love it (better graphics than Source?  Yes please).  So besides old maps and new maps, there is enhanced graphics, new animations to models, ranked matches, new game modes, cross-platform play (will be available for PS3 and Xbox 360 as well as PC), and even more weapons!!!  I'm excited about the newest installment of Counter-Strike and will definitely get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment