Thursday, June 23, 2011

GameLight - Magicka DLCs

Wow, I am really off my game this week.  I nearly missed another day of post and now it's going to show up as the next day's.  Anyways, Magicka had 4 DLC releases two days ago for about $2-$4 each.

Source: Youtube Channel warpedrooster

I really like Magicka, and the extra add-on DLCs are cool, but I feel they have fallen to the evil scheming of big name publishers by releasing little by little with a price tag on each one.  There's enough DLCs for the game now to pay for the game 1.5x more than the original with it still lacking as much content as the game itself.  Instead of making one larger DLCs for a reasonable price, they want to get that little bit extra by selling them individually.  I've been against the idea of DLCs since the beginning and have only bought it for 3 games so far on a whim, but it didn't really entirely satisfy me.  The 4 new DLCs are:
-Final Frontier
-Frozen Lake
-Party Robes
-Watchtower
I'll consider getting them if it has a discount, but maybe I'll get to a point where I stop caring about Magicka because of how increasingly expensive the DLCs will amount to.

No comments:

Post a Comment