Friday, June 3, 2011

GameLight - Dark Souls (Release Date Announced)

Official US Site: http://preparetodie.com/en/
Official JP Site (English): http://www.fromsoftware.jp/darksouls/contents/index_en.html
New video!

Source: Youtube Channel realidad20

Release date for Dark Souls (Unofficial Sequel to Demon's Souls) in NA will be October 4th and in EU on October 7th.  From Software seems to have upped their game with boss monsters looking 10x harder than Demon's Souls.  I'm not sure whether I'm excited or scared, but I know I want it!  It still feels weird seeing NamcoBandai publishing it and not Atlus.  And from the sounds of it, I think Xbox 360 players will get a chance to grab this game for their system.  I'm so pumped up from the trailer that I think I'm gonna go play some more Demon's Souls!

But maybe not.  Just a heads up: Call of Duty: Black Ops is free for Steam players for the weekend and for console players, it's double experience points for the weekend.  I haven't played much Call of Duty as of late, this is possibly a good time to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment