Wednesday, October 30, 2013

NewNews - Steam Greenlight Games Everywhere 10-30-13

Steam Greenlight: October 16th Batch
Steam Greenlight: October 29th Batch

Steam games are coming out so fast you can't count them all!  I just know that Steam Winter Sales is going to be killer on my wallet this year.  The support behind Steam Greenlight is extraordinary as some games that has just been recently posted already got greenlit.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised that games such as Ikaruga got greenlit so quickly.
Source: Youtube Channel TREASURE Channel

I am surprised that Vanguard Princess got greenlit just as fast though as most people might not have heard of the game.  I've known about the game for quite a while now and have played the Japanese version and thought it was a pretty fun game.  With the English Version making a push to be put on Steam, I immediately upvoted it in hopes of supporting it when it releases.
Source: Youtube Channel Throneful

I'm also happy to see Eryi's Action FINALLY get greenlit after a year of waiting.  I mentioned the game over a year ago in August.
Source: Youtube Channel NyuMedia

Although I mention a bunch of Japanese developed games, there are definitely a lot of non-Japanese indie games worth checking out such as Ravensword: Shadowlands.
Source: Youtube Channel josh presseisen

Steam always has great sales for the games on their platform, so money isn't so much an issue right now.  Finding the time to play all these great games is what's really difficult to manage.

Source:
-Kotaku - 130+ Games In Two Weeks? Time to Slow Down, Steam

No comments:

Post a Comment