Monday, October 28, 2013

GameLight - Blade & Soul (US Trailer)

Official Site: http://us.bladeandsoul.com/en/
Source: Youtube Channel loadstart

I didn't think I'd see any announcement for Blade & Soul for the West this year, but here it is!  It's funny because I was talking to a friend saying that they need to bring Phantasy Star Online 2 and Blade & Soul over already just last night.  And then today, I was presented with this video indicating NCSoft's next step in bringing the stylish Action-MMORPG over to the states.  I heard about Blade & Soul years ago when it was in development.  It has the stylish Hack 'n Slash vibe that the Dynasty Warriors series does with a oriental fantasy environment.  The art style is one of the major factors that has caught the attention of many gamers.  The animations for combat are fluid, flashy, and so clean.  I've been avoiding looking up the game and keeping up with it too much because I knew it would take a while for it to ever reaching state side.  I don't like getting so hyped up and excited for a game and not being able to play it.  Even now, I'm still weary about looking forward to playing it as I might be waiting until sometime next year before I'm actually able to play it.  Still, this is more progress and news than what Sega has shown for Phantasy Star Online 2.  You can sign up for Blade & Soul newsletter to keep up to date on the progress for Beta testing and official launch on their official site on the top link.

No comments:

Post a Comment