Thursday, October 24, 2013

GameLight - Lineage Eternal

NCSoft: Lineage Eternal
Source: Youtube Channel SurrealMMO

Last year, I was looking up for some Top-Down, Point-n-Click, Action-RPGs to play while I was waiting for Diablo 3 to release.  One of the game I had run into was Lineage Eternal.  It was to be a sequel to the Lineage series and it looked really interesting.  It's been well over a year now and I still haven't heard much of it.  I looked it up again to see what other videos might have been posted.  More gameplay videos have been uploaded and shows off some of the graphics and class capabilities.  I hope NCSoft brings this over to North America as it seems to have a large market for it with mass interests in games like Diablo 3 (yes, Diablo 3), Torchlight 2, and Path of Exile.  We can only wait and see if more news about this game will surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment