Thursday, June 7, 2012

NewNews - Day 3 E3 2012

This'll be the wrap up of E3, so I'm going to list them (Alphabetically) and review the week tomorrow:

-Age of Wushu
-Arctic Combat
-Beyond: Two Souls
-Borderlands 2
-Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
-Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (Perhaps one of the games that'll make me buy a 3DS)
-Continent of the Ninth (I was invited to the beta, I totally forgot! GRAH!)
-Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (4 new bosses, I hear)
-Defiance
-DmC: Devil May Cry
-End of Nations
-Final Fantasy Dimensions (Classic Final Fantasy on Tablets)
-Forza Horizon
-Gears of War: Judgment
-Grimlands
-Guardians of Middle Earth
-Heroes of Ruin (Another game that might convince me to pick up a 3DS)
-Injustice: Gods Among Us
-Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (get it?  Three D's!)
-Lost Planet 3
-Neverwinter
-Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
-Otherland
-Planetside 2
-Project P-100
-RaiderZ
-Resident Evil 6
-Tekken Tag Tournament 2
-Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
-Tomb Raider
-XCOM: Enemy Unknown
-Warface (It's turning out really nicely)
-Watch Dogs

I know I've missed some (or a lot), but it seems difficult to find specifics when all the big name publishers are getting all the coverage.  It's quite a big difference being at E3 compared to watching coverages of it at home judging by the experience I had going to E3 back in 2010.  I never realized how many games at the convention are ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment