Friday, January 28, 2011

NewNews - Hand Cannon in Dead Space 2

So I planned on doing a review on newly released FPS "Breach" today but ended up playing a lot of Magicka last night instead and was going to do a review on that first.  Well, work took up practically the whole day and now I'm too tired to write a review so I thought I'd share a little something I found on Kotaku instead until next when I'll do some reviews.
Article Source: Kotaku - Beat Dead Space 2 And It Will Give You The Finger

Source: Youtube Channel hayabusaDGO

So I got through half way of Dead Space 1 and it crashed on me for some odd reason and it would crash every time I tried to run it.  Because of it, I gave up and didn't want to play through it all over again.  I found the game to be hilarious actually (along with some parts where it startled me).  Being able to individually break limbs off the enemies and pick up objects to throw at them is pretty amusing and lots of fun.  Despite that, I didn't have much interest in playing Dead Space 2 even though it looks pretty amazing.  When I saw the video for the Hand Cannon, it totally reminded me of Phantasy Star Universe when I got "The Real Handgun":

Source: Youtube Channel DJBigz1988

Even though Dead Space 2 is supposed to be a horror game with things popping out you with gory deaths and all, the developers rewarded those who played through Hardcore mode to give them something to laugh about and let the player ease up a bit since they probably already seen most of the horrors of the game by the time they get it.  It's fun to see these looney antics happen in games.  Last night when I was playing Magicka with some friends, one of them picked up a M60 Machine Gun.  "A Machine Gun in a magic game?" one of my friends asked.

Source: Youtube Channel Afoxi

Well that's it for now, have a good weekend all~

No comments:

Post a Comment