Friday, June 7, 2013

VGCulture - Filler - Music - Days of Old

Source: Youtube Channel SWBeta

Anarchy Reigns (Max Anarchy) had one heck of a soundtrack.  I was instantly entranced by it the first time I played the game and heard "Ruthless".  As I played more of the game, I heard tracks I liked even more than "Ruthless".  Even after completing the campaign, I can't stop listening to the soundtrack.  They all have good beats to them, catchy hooks, and some of the best rapping/free-styling I've heard in a while.  It can be tough to find videogame music sometimes, but there is an official soundtrack that can be purchased digitally on Amazon for Anarchy Reigns.  Next week will be a busy week for all involved in the videogame industry/scene as E3's showing will be held from June 11th-June 13th.  So until then, rest up for those attending and have a great weekend to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment