Thursday, June 6, 2013

GameLight - Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F

Playstation Blog: Project DIVA F for PS3 in August
Source: Youtube Channel cymusic0102

I just mentioned this game just last Friday and how the Western Market was probably never going to see it.  Well I have been proven wrong today as Sega has announced a North American release of its Music Rhythm game Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F for the Playstation 3 in August of this year.  What's more, there will be a Demo released on June 11th next week to download off of PSN.  As happy as I was to hear this, I realized that the game will most likely be distributed digitally and not physically as a disc.  As far as I know, the game will be released digitally only.  I have expressed my dislike for digitally distributed games on consoles and am immediately saddened by the fact that this game will be digital only.  Still, the game sounds very interesting with a lot of content: 38 songs, 90 outfits and accessories, and all 6 of the official Vocaloid characters.  I'm hoping the game will be released for $20, but I have a feeling it might release for $40-$50.  If it was released as a physical copy with a really nice box and disc art, I'd probably feel okay about spending that much for it.  In any case, I'll be trying out the demo next Tuesday and will keep an eye out for its release.  Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F will release for the PS3 this August digitally on the PSN store.

Source:
-Joystiq - Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F synthesizing North America this August

No comments:

Post a Comment