Monday, October 3, 2011

GameLight - Dark Souls (Out Tonight)

Official Site: http://www.preparetodie.com/

Source: Youtube Channel NamcoBandaiGames


Source: Youtube Channel NamcoBandaiGames

Dark Souls is getting its debut release tonight at 12am at GameStops (not sure about other stores) and many are excited about it.  Having already 17 critic reviews on Metacritic with an average of 89/100 points, Dark Souls is already making its way to be this year's winter seller game.  It will be available for PS3 AND Xbox 360 tonight for North America and Oct. 7th in other regions thanks to the efforts of NamcoBandai.  The game looks excruciatingly difficult and makes Demon's Souls look easy in comparison.  I'm definitely going to buy the game, but not tonight.  I'm willing to wait a bit longer until there's a price drop or sale as this winter I will be spending quite a bit on new and old games (around black friday/cyber monday).  I'm a patient man, and I have a ton of games still unfinished.  And I still have Demon's Souls to hold me down as I've started a new character last night.  If you're interested in Dark Souls, haven't played Demon's Souls, and want to wait for the price drop for Dark Souls like I am, then I suggest picking up Demon's Souls as it's $15-$20 (for new copy) at stores now.  Now that the game's finally coming out tonight, I'll just have to wait a little longer before getting the chance to play through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment