Wednesday, February 6, 2013

NewNews - PC Players Get SFxT DLC Characters

Official Site: http://www.streetfighter.com/us/sfxtk
Steam Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/7178/
Source: Youtube Channel CommunityGame

I bought Street Fighter x Tekken on Steam about 2 months ago thinking that I  would never get to see the 12 additional characters on it not to mention the PS3 exclusive characters.  To my surprise, I saw a special deal on Steam today that just happened to be just that.  The 12 DLC characters that has long since been out for consoles and PS Vita has finally made it out on PC without any warning from the media as far as I know.  To make this even better, the DLC pack is 75% off for only $5 from now until February 20th.  There probably aren't a lot of players for PC, but I had bought the game mainly to play single-player and to play locally with friends so the deal I got for the game and the DLC characters is still cheaper than paying for the original game on console.  I just have to deal with Games for Windows Live.  As for the additional Characters, here's the roster:

Street Fighter:
Sakura
Blanka
Guy
Cody
Elena
Dudley

Tekken:
Lars
Alisa
JACK-X
Bryan
Christie
Lei

I haven't touched Street Fighter x Tekken for a month now.  I think this is a good time to play it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment