Thursday, January 24, 2013

NewNews - New Xeno Game

Source: Youtube Channel Games

This year just keeps looking better and better!  I keep seeing posts about a Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem collaboration, a Wind Waker remake, and other such announcements my friends posted up on facebook so I decided to look up some videos to check them out.  What really caught my attention was a game marked as "X" at the end of the trailer which looks a lot like Xenoblade Chronicles.  It looks so beautiful on such a grand scale.  If Nintendo keeps up with the amount of support that they have now, they'll have no problem in the new generation of consoles.  At the moment, there isn't much information about the new Xeno game, but I'm already convinced into getting it just by looking at this one minute trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment