Thursday, January 17, 2013

GameLight - Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed PC

Team Fortress 2 Post: http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=9761
Steam Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/212480/
Source: Youtube Channel SegaAmerica

I always try to find a way to hang onto Sonic the Hedgehog despite negative feedback from the community on how it's the end of days for the blue speed demon and of course having to endure 1/3 of Sonic the Hedgehog 2006.  I remember seeing Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing on sale for $4.99 on steam and felt compelled to buy it, but ended up not since I'm still working through my crazy backlog.  So when I heard the sequel was coming out, I was thinking of getting that instead.  The game has already released on most systems other than the 3DS and PC.  Just revealed today are 3 new characters exclusive to the Steam PC version of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed: The guy from Football Manager, one of the shogunates from Total War: Shogun, and the Heavy, Pyro, and Spy from Team Fortress 2 who I believe appear as one unit but changes depending on the vehicle.  I also saw Joe Musashi from the Shinobi series in the trailer.  I'm not much of a racing game fan, but I do enjoy the more crazier and unrealistic racing games if I do play one.  I also have a lot of fond memories of Sega games and their characters so this game is a huge treat to Sega fans.  Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is currently available for Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, and will be available for PC on January 31st and Nintendo 3DS on February 13th.  As a pre-order special on Steam, the game is 10% off for $26.99 until it is released and will return to its original price of $29.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment