Tuesday, March 13, 2012

VGCulture - Players glitch into new areas of Diablo 3


Source: Youtube Channel FixtionFXReality

I was told by a friend that over the weekend that there was a bug in the Diablo 3 beta that unlocked new content for players.  Voluntarily not participating in the beta, I didn't know about such an event so I looked it up online.  It seems that players were able to access three new areas that were previously not present before.  After the incident was discovered, Blizzard took down the servers to block access to those parts of the game once again as they were not ready for beta testing just yet.  Many players have recorded their venture into the new maps and posted them on Youtube and other video sharing sites.  As excited as I am for the release of Diablo 3, I can wait.  Blizzard has had a great record for incredible gaming experiences due to their efforts in detail and planning and not answering to petty trends and publisher's hastened deadlines (mostly because they're their own publisher and can afford it).  I have no doubt that Diablo 3 will be great, so I'm willing to wait a bit longer if that's what it takes for it to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment