Wednesday, September 28, 2011

NewNews - The Binding of Isaac is out on Steam

Steam Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/113200/

Source: Youtube Channel iamjamesid

The Binding of Isaac is a randomly generated dungeon crawler with action/RPG elements created by Team Meat (creators of Super Meat Boy).  It is now available on Steam for a measly $5 ($4.49 right now until Oct. 5th).  As you can see, the art style is rather dark and grotesque as opposed to their previous style in Super Meat Boy of being odd but somewhat cutesy.  The game has a keen resemblance to the original Legend of Zelda when going through a dungeon.  I hear that the game is very challenging and has a lot of replay value.  I'm probably going to hold off for now (even though it's just $4.49) since I'm struggling to finish up games (or even start) ones that I've bought from the beginning of summer.  But once I feel ready, I'm definitely going to purchase The Binding of Isaac.

No comments:

Post a Comment