Wednesday, September 21, 2011

GameLight - Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena


Source: Youtube Channel SilvaWulf19

It's sad, but I've bought Persona 3 FES and Persona 4 and have yet to play through either one.  I was never much of a Shin Megami Tensei fan until the Persona series and because of MegaTen Online.  But I was still excited upon hearing today that Arc System Works joined up with Atlus to work on a Persona 4 fighter for the PS3 and Xbox 360.  The gameplay and art style looks similar to that of Guilty Gear and BlazBlue (developed by Arc System Works) with the thematic backdrops and characters of Persona 4.  I really hope that this will be brought over as a retail game rather than a digital game.  What's preventing me from getting Arcana Hearts 3 right now is because of the limited hard drive space of the PS3 I got has and my dislike for digitally distributed games on consoles (I like having the physical copy of a game).  I've gotten used to buying games digitally on PC now, mainly because there's significantly more hard drive space, games cost only $2-$10 on most purchases, and it's much more manageable than digital games on a console.  Anyways, the game is looking pretty so far and I'm already interested in getting it if it is brought over.  Seeing past success in the Persona series, there shouldn't be any reason to not bring it over to the Western market.

Source:
-Joystiq - Persona 4 fighting game footage unleashes some demonic Supers

No comments:

Post a Comment