Monday, August 26, 2013

NewNews - Project DIVA F for Retail

Source: Youtube Channel HatsuneMiku

I didn't realize they were bringing a retail version of Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F for North America.  One of my biggest gripes of the game being brought over was that it was going to be digitally sold only, and that made me decide not to get it.  But now that it has a retail version coming out...I'm just hoping there will be copies left after tonights launch because I didn't pre-order it.  So yes, if you were looking forward to the game and want a physical copy of the game, North America will be getting them!  Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F releases tonight for $49.99 retail and $59.99 digitally (as far as I've heard) for the Playstation 3 only.  No release for the PS Vita has been announced for the West yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment