Thursday, August 1, 2013

NewNews - Deals everywhere (8-1-13)

There's sales going on everywhere!  Well, maybe not as crazy as the recent Steam Summer Sales, but there's some good deals right now:

The Humble Deep Silver Bundle
-Saints Row: The Third
-Saints Row 2
-Risen 2: Dark Waters
-Sacred 2 Gold

$4.95 or more:
-Dead Island GOTY Edition
-Saints Row: The Third Full Package

$25 or more:
-Dead Island Riptide


The Humble Weekly Sale: 1C Company
-King's Bounty: The Legend
-King's Bounty: Armored Princess
-Men of War
-Men of War: Red Tide

Above the Average: (Currently $3.34)
-King's Bounty: Crossworlds
-Men of War: Assault Squad


Quakecon Steam Sales
A bunch of games: Quake series, Rage, Doom series, Other old Classics, The Elder Scroll series, Brink, Dishonored, Fallout and others.


Sleeping Dogs 75% off
I really want to get the game, but I have too many Action-Adventure games that still need playing and I won't have time to play this if I get it.


The Humble Deep Silver Bundle is a nice deal, and the Weekly sale is a treat for any strategy game fan.  The Quakecon Steam Sales I feel aren't that great and each and every one of those games have seen better sales.  But if there are any of the older games you want to get, then that's probably worth getting.  Sleeping Dogs have gotten 75% quite a few times and it's probably a worthwhile purchase.  Sadly I can't bring myself to get it just quite yet, but I eventually will.

No comments:

Post a Comment