Monday, August 12, 2013

GameLight - Hammerwatch

Steam Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/239070/ Source: Youtube Channel theTransflash

How this game escaped my attention on Steam Greenlight is beyond me.  Hammerwatch is described to be a cooperative Action-Adventure, Hack-n-Slash with RPG elements.  It reminds me of classic Gauntlet with puzzle solving from The Legend of Zelda series.  The frantic nature of the game and its insane amounts of enemies are among some of the aspects that has gotten me really interested in the game.  The game will also support mods and so perhaps it'll utilize Steam workshop.  The game also features local, online, and LAN cooperative multiplayer.  I am lacking in multiplayer games and so it's nice to see games such as these still being made.  As far as the video shows, there will be lots of killing, lots of looting, lots of upgrading, lots of puzzles, and lots of dying.  It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment