Wednesday, March 27, 2013

NewNews - Phantasy Star Online 2 NA Launch gets delayed

Official Site: http://www.pso2.com/us/

I knew this was going to happen when it was announced last year to have a spring launch in 2013 in North America.  Not only has no news been updated on the PSO2 website, but no hints of advertisements or trailers for the West has appeared.  I can only think that Sega is planning something big for PSO2 at E3.  I honestly don't need them to tell me how awesome it is, I already know from playing on the Japanese servers!  I just want to play it in English without having to consort to using patches.

As a tribute to Phantasy Star Online:
Source: Youtube Channel zirconst

Here's hoping it's only delayed till June or July.

Source:
Massively - Sega delays Phantasy Star Online 2's North American launch

No comments:

Post a Comment