Friday, March 8, 2013

GameLight - KingsRoad

Play KingsRoad on Official Site
Play KingsRoad on Facebook
Source: Youtube Channel RumbleEntertainment

It's been a long time since I've played a Facebook game and my experiences with facebook games have mostly been OCD intensive multiplayer games where players attack each other or very simple flash games.  I know browser games have become a lot more dynamic and rivals games that require a large client, but I wasn't expecting a game like KingsRoad to show up on Facebook.  KingsRoad is a top-down, point-n-click, Action-RPG that has the likeness of Diablo with 3 different classes: Knight, Archer, and Wizard.  The game can be played in full screen mode and so far everything runs really smoothly.  I am really surprised by it so far, but I'm wondering how deep the game will be in terms of content.  It is free to play with the option of buying items to increase loot drops, exp gain and changing the appearance of the character's look.  Loading is fairly short too which makes it a game anyone can play anywhere without having to download a client or update and such.  Probably a really nice time killer, but perhaps not the type of game that a gamer would spend long durations on.  I'm willing to give this game a try and I think I'll give facebook games another try.

Source:
-Games for Gamers - KingsRoad

No comments:

Post a Comment