Wednesday, November 21, 2012

VGCulture - GameGrumps

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GameGrumps?feature=watch
Source: Youtube Channel GameGrumps (Link above)

I heard of Egoraptor working on a collaboration of some sort, but I guess it totally escaped my attention that they've been releasing videos for a while now.  To be exact, they already have 243 videos uploaded.  Egoraptor, JonTron, and The Game Station have teamed up to bring the GameGrumps where they play and talk about various games from the past and present.  They're known as "Grump" and "Not So Grump" in these series of videos.  I haven't had the chance to watch any of them yet, but maybe I'll find the time in the next few days.  Enjoy their videos for the next few days as I'll be taking a break tomorrow and Friday.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving and stay safe for Black Friday sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment