Friday, April 27, 2012

VGCulture - Videogame Lore in a Minute

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/lore
Source: Youtube Channel Lore (Link on top)

I've noticed a few "lore" videos on Youtube that tells the story of a game or series in the past, but I didn't realize how many of them were made.  One of them was uploaded and posted yesterday that talk about the Guild Wars lore probably due to the Guild Wars 2 Beta that begins today for those who pre-purchased it.  These "lore" videos is a minute long short written, edited, drawn, animated, and voiced by various youtubers from the videogame community.  They're short, informative, and quite humorous.  I do have to warn those who watch them that they contain all the main plots of a game and so if you've never played that game and plan to, don't watch it.  I had to cut the Mass Effect video short as I realized there were quite a bit of plot twists I didn't want ruined.  Yes, I'm still on the first Mass Effect since I lost my save files a 2nd time from my laptop crashing back in January.  Anyways, I wish you all good weekend.  Happy testing to those in the beta for Guild Wars 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment