Tuesday, July 10, 2012

NewNews - Phantasy Star Online 2 coming to the West

Official Site: http://www.pso2.com/us/
Source: Youtube Channel freemmogamer

When I saw this video up today, I was thinking "I've seen this many times already."  Judging from the title though, I got excited and looked for some type of clue at the end.  I typed in the website shown at the end and sure enough it was a site revealing a Western launch of Phantasy Star Online 2.  It sure made my day knowing that sometime next year I'll be able to properly play the game.  So according to the video information, the Western version won't be out until 2013 for North America and Europe.  If you still haven't heard about Phantasy Star Online 2, it is a Free-to-Play, Sci-Fi, Action-RPG featuring customizable attack combos, dynamic weather changes, spontaneous events, and much more.  The Japanese servers had launched last Wednesday.  The game is currently exclusively for PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment