Tuesday, July 24, 2012

GameLight - Vindictus (Kai Release)

Official Site: http://www.nexon.net/games/#/vn
Steam Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/212160/
Source: Youtube Channel loadstart

Kai is the newest character added to the Action-RPG MMO "Vindictus".  Kai is a skill archer who can fire arrows while strafing, grapple enemies, volley large amounts of arrows down on enemies, and kick baddies in the face.  I've been waiting for the release of Kai for quite a while now and I was surprised to see him in the character creation when I logged onto Vindictus testing the launch from Steam.  That's right, Vindictus can now officially be downloaded and played off of Steam.  I like this method more since it was a real bother having to log in from the main website and go through all that clutter.  Now you can just start up the game from Steam, login and start playing.  Anyways, Kai is an excellent class for those who want to solo as he's able to stay a safe distance from enemy attacks, zone enemies from ever reaching the player, and later he'll be able to handle a large number of enemies at once.  He doesn't run as fast as the other classes, but being able to attack and move at the same time gives him a huge advantage in kiting compared to playing Evie, the spell caster.  I guess it's been a while since I've been on Vindictus (it hasn't been THAT long) and Nexon has generously given me a package with my newly created Kai which pimps him out like no other.  I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to be downing enemies so quickly, but as long as I have all these nice gear, I'm going to play the game as much as possible and reach to high levels so I can finally experience a raid.  If you receive the same package, be warned that the items last for only 30 days before they disappear.  It has also been announced that there's a female version of Lann incoming (dual wield swords style class).  As of now, there are 5 character classes to choose from.  Vindictus is hosted and published by Nexon and is also free-to-play.  Check out either links at the top for more information on the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment