Friday, May 25, 2012

VGCulture - Phoenix Wright Musical

Not just any musical, an all female musical!
Source: Youtube Channel Rh0823a

Back in 2009, Brian Ashcraft from Kotaku mentioned this.  I'm not sure how I missed it back then, but Richard Eisenbeis from Kotaku makes mention of the musical today.  It sounds like an interesting idea and it'd be nice if I could understand it; however, it seems like the English translation versions were pulled down in possible violations of copyright materials on Youtube without the publisher's consent.  Still, there are quite a few clips of the raw footages that can be viewed.  There's also that Phoenix Wright movie that came out, but I'm not sure where to go about finding it to watch.  I wonder when we'll ever get to see another Phoenix Wright game again (what with the 2nd Miles Edgeworth game not making to the states and the Professor Layton crossover nowhere to be found).

No comments:

Post a Comment