Wednesday, April 10, 2013

GameLight - Dark Souls 2 Gameplay footages and Interview

Official Site: http://www.darksoulsii.com/us/?lang=en
Source: Youtube Channel Plexirvones

I loved Demon's Souls but I've sadly haven't got to play much of Dark Souls despite buying it pretty much when it came out.  Still, it's needless to say that I was pretty excited to hear Dark Souls 2 was being developed.  Today, IGN has revealed an interview with the Director at FROM Software and Global Producer at NamcoBandai as they showed some gameplay footages from Dark Souls 2. From what they've shown in the interview and demo, the enemies and the environment will have a more dynamic response to the player's actions.  So far, the game looks absolutely beautiful.  They said they wanted to improve the graphic quality from Dark Souls to Dark Souls 2 and I can see the difference in the character model and textures in the environment.  The game looks great and so I guess I should get around to completing Dark Souls so I can be ready for #2.  Dark Souls 2 should be out sometime this fall for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment