Monday, December 10, 2012

GameLight - Dark Souls 2

Official Site: http://www.darksoulsii.com/
Source: Youtube Channel NamcoBandaiGames

So the Videogame Awards Show ended up being boring anyways.  It was great seeing talents and studios being recognized for their hard work and efforts and to see some new footages of games we already know are in the making, but there were a lot of non-gaming material in-between and lots of commercials.  The most exciting and unheard announcement is the reveal of Dark Souls 2.  It was hinted right before the trailer was shown and I was thinking it might be another "Souls" game with a new name such as "Divinity Souls" or "Dragon Souls".  To my surprise it was Dark Souls 2, an actual sequel this time!  I've had Dark Souls since last year, but I have not put the time and effort into completing it yet because of all the games I've accumulated throughout the years.  Despite not completing Dark Souls, I'm very happy to hear about a sequel in the making.  Not much is known about the game yet, so any new game mechanics and such is not known at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment