Friday, May 31, 2013

VGCulture - Music - Online Game Addicts Sprechchor

Source: Youtube Channel TensaiRyuu

Project DIVA f, featuring virtual pop idol Hatsune Miku, isn't a game the Western Market will probably get to see.  I remember hearing about Hatsune Miku showing up in Phantasy Star Online 2 in the Japanese servers.  I later found out that it was a music video featuring the lobby from Phantasy Star Online 2 within the game Project DIVA f with Hatsune Miku dressed as a Force class character.  I also saw videos of people playing Phantasy Star Online 2 seeing the video within the Lobby itself on the big-screen.  So I logged onto PSO2 and sure enough it was playing this particular video.  The song is like an anthem for online games and MMO players.  Its fast-paced beat in a exciting drum 'n bass rhythm with its catchy melody makes it one of my favorite songs from the Project DIVA f collection.  Although I'll probably never get to play the game, it's a lot of fun watching and listening to all the music videos from the game.  Also, I can't wait for the release of Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West.  I am incredibly excited for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment